MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Unidentified Batons

Article about: Hello all, I came across these three batons, in the same place where I found the strange looking edged weapon pair. The one on the right, the light colored one, still seems to have the origi

Default Unidentified Batons

Hello all,

I came across these three batons, in the same place where I found the strange looking edged weapon pair.

The one on the right, the light colored one, still seems to have the original rope cord. Can’t find any markings. This is approximately 15” from end to end.

The one in the middle that is polished seems to have a newer leather cord. But the baton also looks newish, may be due to polish. This is approximately 13.75” from end to end.

The one on the left, the black one, seems to be rubbery, and have the letter M and another letter which looks like a “P” one one side and 10351 on the other side. There is also a metal square loop on the hand end. This is approximately 15.75” from end to end.

I wanted to see if anyone can help me determine which period and country these belonged to.

Thank you very much in advance.

Unidentified BatonsUnidentified BatonsUnidentified BatonsUnidentified BatonsUnidentified BatonsUnidentified Batons

?

I hope none of these items you are finding are related to missing persons..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "