Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

USN, AM and Japanese aircraft gauges?

Article about: Hi everyone, hope you have all had a good weekend. I have had these meters in my collection for a while now and feel it is time to move them on to fund for another purchase. I know this webs

Default USN, AM and Japanese aircraft gauges?

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a good weekend. I have had these meters in my collection for a while now and feel it is time to move them on to fund for another purchase. I know this website is not a free valuation service, and i appreciate any advice that could be given on potential value and origin. These will be going in the classifieds at some point and a donation from the sales will go towards the forum to show my gratitude for the info given.

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USN, AM and Japanese aircraft gauges?   USN, AM and Japanese aircraft gauges?  

USN, AM and Japanese aircraft gauges?   USN, AM and Japanese aircraft gauges?  

?

Default Re: USN, AM and Japanese aircraft gauges?

Hi , for your info the Japanese one is dated August 1939 , value wise i have no idea .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Quote by Alan M View Post
    Hi , for your info the Japanese one is dated August 1939 , value wise i have no idea .
    Thank you, would you agree from an aircraft?

No, I do not think these are from aircraft. Japanese gauges are similar to other countries in shape and layout ( and need to be luminous so needles & characters are painted in radium ) the photo is an indicator. Yours have just normal non-luminated faces.

I think these are off undetermined electrical equipment that required current flow observation ( generator sets / radio units etc... ) but not planes...

Sorry, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USN, AM and Japanese aircraft gauges?  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I'm with Dan.........
    Regards,

Steve.