Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917

Article about: Hi, if I may share with you my modest collection of KuK headgear and militaria. cheers Tony

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    Hi Tony.
    Nice collection, well displayed and goods photos.
    Thanks for share.
    Santi
    Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917

I love it

Great looking display.
    Well done.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

A few more pics...…

Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917

second display...

Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917

Few more pictures of latest editions...……...including M1912 steyr pistol, dated 1916, KuK marked and matching numbers.

cheers

Tony

Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917

Officers display been refined as well.....finally found a whistle !

cheers

Tony

Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917Austro-Hungarian Display cira 1917

MAP
    ?

Pretty awesome Tony. All those little items really create a whole story. I was just complaining about having all these little items taking up room and collecting dust. But when put together in a display like this, then the story comes together.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hey Map ! How you doing over there ?

Thanks for the kind words, little items add the value to anything, like adding a decoration to a tunic, kinda just works !!

cheers

Tony

MAP
    ?

Quote by spandau View Post
    Hey Map ! How you doing over there ?

Thanks for the kind words, little items add the value to anything, like adding a decoration to a tunic, kinda just works !!

cheers

Tony
    Well....I am in the epicenter of the US outbreak so it is crazy. Everything is shut down. Locked down in the house for 2 weeks so far. Probably another month or two to go. I've been working 15 to 18 hour days so to be honest it hasn't bothered me "yet" (the operative word).
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast