Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Austro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps

Article about: G'day members. I am looking for an image/s of the pre1910 cap and collar badges worn by the Austro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps (KuK) please. Appreciate any assistance. Cheers, Rod

Default Austro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps

G'day members. I am looking for an image/s of the pre1910 cap and collar badges worn by the Austro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps (KuK) please.
    Appreciate any assistance. Cheers, Rod

?

Default ..

Hello Rod.

In your case will help you the book of my friend David Erik Pipan " Takšno značko nosim jaz..."

Forum Pro Hereditate 1915-1917 :: View topic - David Erik Pipan "Tako zna

Here are fotos from that book.
    If you want to order a book send me an PM.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps   Austro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps  

Austro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps  

G'day lokvar. Many thanks for taking the time to introduce me to your friend's book. I followed your link and checked out the book as you suggested. May I say he is to be congratulated for a very professional presentation on a little known topic, particularly down our way. The badge and uniform images are also clear and well displayed and will no doubt be welcomed by preservers/collectors of KuK memorabilia. With the centenary of WW1 now commenced his timing is good as well however I note that it is not printed with English text which would probably deter me from purchasing a copy for the book shelf!

Thank you also for posting a couple of images from the book but they are not exactly what I am looking for. A friend and I are working on some research about Volunteer Automobile Corps (Österreich-Ungarn Freiwilliges Automobilkorps...not permanent/full time Military) from a number of countries. As far as the Austro Hungarian aspect is concerned please note the included images as a guideline. I would like to obtain better images and if they are used later on the source would of course be recognised.
    Regards .... RodAustro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile CorpsAustro Hungarian Volunteer Automobile Corps
    Last edited by Hawkeye; 05-22-2015 at 08:22 AM.

Good morning members checking out this thread. Pleased to advise that with the assist of lokvar, a friend in the UK and the Army Museum ( Heeresgeschichtliches Museum) the questions are now answered. Cheers.... Rod