Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Belohnungsantrag. Translate

Article about: Hi all! Please evaluate and translate this hungarian document. Mostly the "Anlass" log. My friend of mine great-gandfather, Laszlo "Ladisláv" Győri. He served in the

Question Belohnungsantrag. Translate

Hi all!
    Please evaluate and translate this hungarian document. Mostly the "Anlass" log.
    My friend of mine great-gandfather, Laszlo "Ladisláv" Győri.
    He served in the 101. infanterie regiment K.u.k. and fight in ww2 too.
    He was hungarian "vitéz" in Horthy era.

Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belohnungsantrag. Translate   Belohnungsantrag. Translate  

Hi Alex!

I managed to transcribe the Anlaß section:

Hat sich während des Gefechtes am 16./6. 1916 auf Busibollo durch sein Todesverachtendes, aufopferungsvolles Verhalten besonders ausgezeichnet. Bemerkte während der Vorrückung, das der Kmdt [Kommandant] der Nachbarkomp[anie] schwer verwundet wurde. Das äußerst heftige fdl [=feindliche] Inf[anterie] Und Art[illerie] Feuer nicht achtend, stürzte er zu dem schwer verwundeten Offz [=Offizier] und verband ihn. Trug ihn sodann angesichts das heftig schießenden Feindes auf seine Schultern zurück, um demselben auf den Hilfsplatz zu bringen. Leider gelang es ihm nicht mehr, den Offz. zu retten, da derselbe infolge seiner Verwundung während des Transportes starb. Dieser heldmutige, pflichttreue Soldat hat seine Kameraden ein sehr schönes Beispiel gegeben.

I will translate it shortly. This is just to let you know that I'm working on it.

Best,
    Sław

Hi Slaw!
    Thank you!
    The document is my friend own. His sister speak german, but coludn't read the handwriting.