Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Which kind symbol is that one on the collar?

Article about: HI everyone, trying to understand about this collar tab. It looks Jager from Austro-Hungarian empire gun machine unit but i have two doubts: accordingly to my research the dragon with the cr

Default Which kind symbol is that one on the collar?

HI everyone,

trying to understand about this collar tab. It looks Jager from Austro-Hungarian empire gun machine unit but i have two doubts:
    accordingly to my research the dragon with the crown should be silver if for enlisted and gold for officers (this is gold but the star indicate the rank of sergeant). Another issue it is that I have found that there are two different crowns: 1) imperial, 2) st. Stephen indicating respectively austrian troop and hungarian troop. Is that true? or this kind of symbol was just for the hungarian?
    I am asking that as the seller kindly indicated this one as a sergeant gun-machine troop Jager for Hungarian troop but reading in internet I found a different info. Which kind symbol is that one on the collar?

?

Collar badge for Machinegunners on Schwarzlose for all army. The star in in celuloid or bone....gefreiter.
    Definitly is an Austrian crown, not Hungarian!