Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019

Article about: Hi, had the good fortune to visit the Army museum last month and would fully recommend it to all...……...pictures of some of the WW1 section below. cheers Tony

Default Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019

Hi, had the good fortune to visit the Army museum last month and would fully recommend it to all...……...pictures of some of the WW1 section below.

cheers

Tony

Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019

MAP
    ?

Nice. Love the tail of the biplane
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks for sharing those pic's
    Some very interesting items behind glass.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hello, nice Museum, I visited ii in the past, all was very dark no possible to take pictures without flash and flash was prohibited !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Hello, nice Museum, I visited ii in the past, all was very dark no possible to take pictures without flash and flash was prohibited !
    Pleased to say that customer service has improved significantly

a few more

Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019Visit to the Hungarian Army Museum in Budapest. Oct 2019

Did you saw the schimmwagen?

Yep it's still in pride of place. The displays you show in your photos are still the same as well. The lighting seemed really Good and they had a special exhibition to mark 100years of the museum opening.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast