Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I am in search of information, wwi prussian pilot

Article about: Last weekend I was in Taos New Mexico and acquired a WWI Prussian Pilots Badge that looked good with and inscription on the rear. Today I am clicking around on the internet and found a simil

I believe the smugness started here.
    Quote by ElColeccionista View Post
    uhhh Brett... news flash, I don't know who any of you people are. Ill take/read anyone's opinion, but that is all they are. Opinions of faceless nameless people on some forum on the internet.
    And if you can't take it, don't dish it out.
    If you don't want the opinions of members here, why did you come here? Why did you not just send it to your "expert" in the first place? Obviously, this premier medal/badge retailer must be an "expert" in all fields for you to trust his opinion so highly over the collective members here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by ElColeccionista View Post
    But your right, there is no smugness in ordering someone around on the internet who has only been looking for opinions.
    If I may say so, the problem is that you appear to be looking only for certain opinions and instantly dismiss those that fail to meet those expectations.

But then, of course I'm only a faceless, nameless entity on the internet, so by all means feel free to dismiss the above remark.

CBH
    ?

I'd like to add a comment , you one hit whiner's are many .

But you never seem to last , either disappearing back into your holes or being banned by the Mods .

Either route is fine , I'd suggest shutting up , but lets see what happens .

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I believe the smugness started here.

And if you can't take it, don't dish it out.
    If you don't want the opinions of members here, why did you come here? Why did you not just send it to your "expert" in the first place? Obviously, this premier medal/badge retailer must be an "expert" in all fields for you to trust his opinion so highly over the collective members here.
    Ralph.
    I'm done talking with robots. Here's a hint "rbminis", don't assume everyone on the internet is spewing gospel (even on this benchmark of mans honesty/goodwill of a website). If you think asking for a second opinion is ludicrous/insulting, then I don't care what you think.

CBH
    ?

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out !

Well, to be honest, I am not really concerned about what you think either.
    You come on here looking for information on a badge that was labeled as a fake by quite a few members on WAF 5 years ago, and by members here 6 years ago, (likely even purchased from the same antique dealer), and you just refuse to hear what we have been helpful enough to post for you.
    Then, you tell us that we obviously don't know what we are talking about. I admit, I know very little about these either but, I, at least, would be willing to listen to those who do study these.
    I just don't understand why? Are you afraid that you will look like a fool for falling for this seller's bull? Believe me, we have all done it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by CBH View Post
    I'd like to add a comment , you one hit whiner's are many .

But you never seem to last , either disappearing back into your holes or being banned by the Mods .

Either route is fine , I'd suggest shutting up , but lets see what happens .
    hahaha pleased to oblige. I have never told anyone they are right or wrong. Ill leave that up to the world class experts that populate this garden of eden forum haha All opinion are still welcome. (maybe not Bret's hahaha)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Well, to be honest, I am not really concerned about what you think either.
    You come on here looking for information on a badge that was labeled as a fake by quite a few members on WAF 5 years ago, and by members here 6 years ago, (likely even purchased from the same antique dealer), and you just refuse to hear what we have been helpful enough to post for you.
    Then, you tell us that we obviously don't know what we are talking about. I admit, I know very little about these either but, I, at least, would be willing to listen to those who do study these.
    I just don't understand why? Are you afraid that you will look like a fool for falling for this seller's bull? Believe me, we have all done it.
    Ralph.
    When did I say "... we obviously don't know what we are talking about."? Again, and again and again till it sinks in your thick skulls, I want everyone's opinion. Please go ahead and twist my words how ever you want. For a pretty straight forward post...yall sure can get worked up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast