MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese aircraft radio and instruments

Article about: Seeing the interest in the Betty bomber thread,here is some other stuff you may find interesting, 1/ 97 model telegraph practice no2 model 437 made 5/1940.navy 2/ compass type2 mk2 navigator

Default Japanese aircraft radio and instruments

Seeing the interest in the Betty bomber thread,here is some
    other stuff you may find interesting,
    1/ 97 model telegraph practice no2 model 437 made 5/1940.navy
    2/ compass type2 mk2 navigators compass made 3/1942.army
    3/ compass model 1 mk1 made 5/1939.army
    4/ turn and bank ..believed type 2.navy
    5/ amp or volt gauge...someones back pocket!
    Regards Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese aircraft radio and instruments   Japanese aircraft radio and instruments  

Japanese aircraft radio and instruments   Japanese aircraft radio and instruments  

Japanese aircraft radio and instruments   Japanese aircraft radio and instruments  

Default Re: Japanese aircraft radio and instruments

Thanks for posting Mike. You really don"t see nearly as much Japanese aircraft interior components as you do US and German...very cool. Are these all yours?
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Hi Steve....these are mine....after posting them I relized how bad the photos
    are!..I have a few other odd bits..I will post them shortly.. It really is hard
    to find....a lot of it goes to the tip when grandad passes away.
    Regards Mike

cheffaz
    ?

I have a Japanese ARMY AIRCRAFT Navigator’s Compass Model 2 as shown in your picture above

do you know how much they are worth?

Quote by cheffaz View Post
    I have a Japanese ARMY AIRCRAFT Navigator’s Compass Model 2 as shown in your picture above

do you know how much they are worth?
    Photos would be helpful as condition will dictate a portion of the value. Are you planning on posting it in the forum sales area or elsewhere?
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]