Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

LT. H. Donald Hudson not forgotten

Article about: .

Default Re: LT. H. Donald Hudson not forgotten

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Steve-
    I agree with you 100%. My comment was to inform, not to be critical.
    I know Bob, being critical is not your style.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

About "MacArthur's Aces"...where did you find this reference? I can't find any matches in several search engines...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Bob sorry for the slang I was using words that were used in the clippings did not mean to offend anybody. Steve thanks again

?

Steve if I could load the clippings which my out of date computer wont let me! It was stated in a couple of the clippings . I can scan them to my hard drive but when I go to advanced post to load photos I either get error or the computer does nothing.

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Steve if I could load the clippings which my out of date computer wont let me! It was stated in a couple of the clippings . I can scan them to my hard drive but when I go to advanced post to load photos I either get error or the computer does nothing.
    Try sending them to my e-mail address and I'll post.

greatwarrembrancesociety(at)yahoo.com

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

I dont know if this was something the papers back in the states came up with but as I stated it was in the clippings. I found the scrap book in a garbage can back in the late 90's so I cant ask his family any questions.

?

Steve sent photos .TY sorry for the slang wont happen again.
    Gary

Gary, there is no need for an apology. We are all friends here and sometimes what is typed is not meant in that text. I've done it myself in one way or another

rgds, Ty

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    Gary, there is no need for an apology. We are all friends here and sometimes what is typed is not meant in that text. I've done it myself in one way or another

rgds, Ty
    100% agreement. The term is widely used in collecting without the understanding of the true meaning of the word. back to the subject at hand
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Posting for RH1941:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LT. H. Donald Hudson not forgotten  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast