Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Lt. Howard Carl Eales Grouping, Pilot, Observer - WW I, French Escadrille 120 & US 91st. Aero Squadron

Article about: Here is a wonderful grouping that I recently had the privilege to add to my collection. I would like to thank Tom (Croix de Guerre) for not only letting me wrestle this away from him, but al

?

Default Re: Lt. Howard Carl Eales Grouping, Pilot, Observer - WW I, French Escadrille 120 & US 91st. Aero Squadron

Quote by Steven M View Post
    Greg,
    However, I have been richly blessed by God in ways that enabled me to obtain these items through circumstances which still amaze me. Things just always seem to fall in place when I have sought these groupings, and have met some wonderfully generous individuals with whom I have forged friendships with. In many ways, these individuals have come to restore my faith in people in general. Not because of what I was able to obtain from them, but in the manner in which the items came to me...but that is another subject for another day perhaps.
    Oh please continue, I'm always willing to hear more when someone such as yourself is willing to give God the glory for something he's been blessed with! I am proud to know you as a friend Steve! If it weren't for the friendship with you, a certain Chaplains grouping would not be in my collection today! I too am blessed!

Default Re: Lt. Howard Carl Eales Grouping, Pilot, Observer - WW I, French Escadrille 120 & US 91st. Aero Squadron

Quote by Bugme View Post
    Oh please continue, I'm always willing to hear more when someone such as yourself is willing to give God the glory for something he's been blessed with! I am proud to know you as a friend Steve! If it weren't for the friendship with you, a certain Chaplains grouping would not be in my collection today! I too am blessed!
    Well, I'll say this old friend, two of my three aviation groups (this one being one of them) were mailed to me before I paid one penny on either...I didn't even have to sign for them when they arrived. In fact, I didn't even have to pay the full amount up front, I had many months to pay for them. The two groups came from two different individuals, and I have never met either of the sellers face to face.

We had talked on the phone several times and corresponded by e-mail - that is it. Neither of these were "chump change" and I am still overwhelmed by the trust. No one will ever make me believe this was just "chance"...

Seek ye first...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4