Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A pair of uncommon RFC books

Article about: These are part of a grouping that I got years ago. To date I have not seen any others (though I have no doubt someone here has one) and I hope to have the rest of the grouping dug out soon t

Default A pair of uncommon RFC books

These are part of a grouping that I got years ago. To date I have not seen any others (though I have no doubt someone here has one) and I hope to have the rest of the grouping dug out soon to share. Condition of the one book is not good with the binding falling apart from very obvious use! The other is in good shape however.

Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A pair of uncommon RFC books   A pair of uncommon RFC books  

A pair of uncommon RFC books   A pair of uncommon RFC books  

Default Re: A pair of uncommon RFC books

Very nice books indeed. You mentioned a group that they belong with; what else is there?

The gentlemans hat, maternity tunic, WWII uniform and some other ancilleries. I will share them when everything is brought out of storage. He is a six victory ace who was severely wounded in the foot which put him out of the war.

Cheers
    Gary
    Quote by Croix de Guerre View Post
    Very nice books indeed. You mentioned a group that they belong with; what else is there?

Quote by Gary Cain View Post
    The gentlemans hat, maternity tunic, WWII uniform and some other ancilleries. I will share them when everything is brought out of storage. He is a six victory ace who was severely wounded in the foot which put him out of the war.

Cheers
    Gary
    Wow, look forward to seeing that!