Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reference Section: WWI Aviation Books

Article about: "Wild Blue Yonder" - An Air Epic, by Don Clark. Hardcover, 172 pages, illustrated. This book focuses on "The 300" Yankee Warbirds in Canada, Texas, and France. Heavily il

Default Re: WWI Aviation Books: Reference Section

"Wild Blue Yonder" - An Air Epic, by Don Clark. Hardcover, 172 pages, illustrated. This book focuses on "The 300" Yankee Warbirds in Canada, Texas, and France.

Heavily illustrated with some fantastic photos of individuals featured in groupings posted in our own Aviation Section.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reference Section: WWI Aviation Books  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Default Re: Period Aviation Books Written by Pilots

I read this "Flying for France", James R. McConnell - Lafayette Escadrille. You can download it for FREE in ebook form at amazon.com. I read in on my kindle. A pretty good read.

UPDATE: I was just looking for " Fighting the Flying Circus" on amazon.com. It is there for .99 cents. Unfortunately "Flying for France" is no longer free, it too is .99 cents.
    Last edited by spectre68; 01-13-2012 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Forgot to put in the title of the book!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2