Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Militaria - Uniforms and Equipment

Article about: Title: Fighting Men of World War II Axis Forces - Uniforms, Equipment & Weapons Author: David Miller Publisher: Stackpole Books Year: 2007 ISBN: 978-0-8117-0277-5 Hardcover: 384 pages

MAP
    ?

Default Italian Militaria - Uniforms and Equipment

Title: Fighting Men of World War II Axis Forces - Uniforms, Equipment & Weapons
    Author: David Miller
    Publisher: Stackpole Books
    Year: 2007
    ISBN: 978-0-8117-0277-5
    Hardcover: 384 pages

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Italian Militaria - Uniforms and Equipment
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Title: Italy at War - Uniforms, Weapons, Equipment and Ephemera
    Author: Russ Arendell (Luca Balducci, Jeff Leser & Giorgio Tarelli)
    Publishers: Self Published through Arditi Books
    Year: 2010 2nd Edition
    Language: English
    ISBN: No ISBN. Self Published
    Hardcover: 700 Pages (and digital)

Hard backed books are currently sold out, but a digital download is available. Reprinted in small numbers every few years

Available at Russ Arendell

Notes: Italy at War is the Italian militaria book brought to you by Arditi Books! The 700 plus color and black and white pages, illustrate the uniforms, weapons, headgear, equipment, ephemera, personal items, stories, medals, and heavy vehicles of the Italian Fascist war machine of the 1930's through to the end of WWII. Much more is within than described here! Tropical and continental combat items are covered extensively within this monumental work! Some dress items are included, but the focus is on the items that the Italian soldier used in his fighting in Russia, Greece, North Africa, the Balkans, Europe and East Africa. This book was first released in 2010 at 415 pages with Russ Arendell as sole author; it has now (as of Oct. 2014) been expanded to 700 plus pages with additional documentation and artifacts from the co-authorship and efforts of Luca Balducci, Giorgio Tarelli and Jeff Leser as well as Gunnar Abramson who contributed concerning the advent and growth of Italy's Fascist party and military before and during WWII.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)