Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins

Article about: It's not exactly axi's itens but a testimony of an political era. I think that the "Ação Integralista Brasileira" (Brazilian Integralist Action) is a very unknow political movement

R.R
    ?

Default Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins

It's not exactly axi's itens but a testimony of an political era.

I think that the "Ação Integralista Brasileira" (Brazilian Integralist Action) is a very unknow political movement out of Brazil. But like many other countries Brazil had it's own nazi-facist inspired party in the 30's era. This movement was very popular and had numerous members until was banished in 1938.

The Integralist movement return as a nationalist democratic party in the 80's and still exists but very unrepresentative in actual brazilian democracy.

The pictures represents integralist marchs and a integralist nazi inspired salutation.

I find these two itens in Rio de Janeiro's antiquary tree years ago.

The first is a blue shield with a sigma integralist simbol over a white field and it allude the integralist flag. The southern cross constellation in the white field, like for the australians, is a brazilian national simbol. The reverse has the maker's mark "MAGALHÃES SUCUPIRA RIO".

The second represents a integralist sigma over a brazilian blue map.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins   Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins  

Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins   Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins  

Attached Images Attached Images Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins 

Default Re: Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins

First time I hear about this.

Nice to know they weren't racists. Brazilian Integralism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for posting.

R.R
    ?

Quote by Nifartachi View Post
    First time I hear about this.

Nice to know they weren't racists. Brazilian Integralism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for posting.

Yes, black people was wellcome in the party, they was facists but d'ont renegated the brazilian's moral values.
    Attached Images Attached Images Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins 

Terrific post--that is what is great about this forum--even as a long-time collector and history major, I learn something new every day. Thanks for sharing.

R.R
    ?

Some more images from the Integralists:

Like the others facists movements from this era, childrens and womans was recruited too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins   Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins  

Attached Images Attached Images Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins  Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins  Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins  Brazilian's Nazi-Facist inspired pins 

How many of them were from the native "savages"?

je savais pas que pareil mouvement existait au Bresil !

il existe encore aujourd hui ?

pierre

R.R
    ?

Quote by Pierre N View Post
    je savais pas que pareil mouvement existait au Bresil !

il existe encore aujourd hui ?

pierre
    Oui Pierre, Le Parti Integraliste exist maintenant et il'est legalizée, mais il n'est pas représentatif. Il soutien aussi la webpage a bas:
    | Integralismo: DEUS, PÁTRIA E FAMÍLIA | - www.integralismo.org.br - F.I.B. Portal Oficial

CamisaVerde
    ?

Hello, if you'd like to purchase more memorabilia from the Integralism Movement so go to Tenda Verde.net - Acompanhe sempre nossas novidades!, there are many items relationed to the Integralism Movement ou there.
    You can message to tenda_verde@hotmail.com either in english or portuguese language. Tenda Verde accepts PayPal.

Tenda Verde.net - Acompanhe sempre nossas novidades!
    Last edited by CamisaVerde; 04-04-2011 at 10:50 PM. Reason: wrong typing