Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dutch NSB addition(s)

Article about: Hi Forum, I am personally very interested in Dutch history, WW2 collaborationist history as well. Being not the "focus" of the collection, I do appreciate the history and aesthetic

?

Default Dutch NSB addition(s)

Hi Forum,

I am personally very interested in Dutch history, WW2 collaborationist history as well.
    Being not the "focus" of the collection, I do appreciate the history and aesthetics of Dutch NSB militaria.

Today I added something new to the collection. A cased flag centre of an NSB flag. These are quite rare to find but display great.

Dutch NSB addition(s)
    Dutch NSB addition(s)
    Dutch NSB addition(s)

Hope you guys appreciate it as well.

?

I love it! Congratulations
    Regards, Al

That's a beauty Vocht, not something I've seen before.

Really nice
    -TJ-

Very nice and great Display, Mate!

?

Some additional NSB material which unfortunately is not much collected worldwide - although at home here in the Netherlands there are enough collectors who collect and study Dutch collaborationist material.

* Germaansche Landdienst broches - as shown in my other thread.
    * NSB arm patch. - machine woven for on black service shirt.
    * Membership pin for NSB members who have been loyal supporters for 5 years in a row. Important to note that the number on the back is not the NSB member's membership number.
    These pins were awarded with a small booklet with the same number added and registred by the party administration.
    * Weerbaarheidsafdeling (WA) member stickpin.

Dutch NSB addition(s)

?

I love the NSB items. I would kill for a visor or a cap. I have a few small items but I wouldn't mind adding more

Dutch NSB addition(s)
    Regards, Al

?

Nice original items Al, the WA arm badge is also in great condition. NSB / WA visor caps are also on my bucket list but they are very difficult to find.
    Sometimes an old collection breaks up here and then you have to move fast. This is how I acquired the flag piece.

?

I saw a few impressive NSB caps sell on the FJM site within the last few years and they were extremely pricey. I also see a lot of NSB items on Tarn militaria.
    Regards, Al

I think it may surprise you how many collectors abroad are interested in, and collecting Dutch collaboration. But indeed it is not so heavy sought after as German and Allied stuff. But let us be happy the number of interested collectors is not that high. Prices are already outrageous and the times of finding good deals abroad are definitely over I guess... And no surprise: the fakers also found out Dutch NSB etc. material can e rare and expensive. A lot of bogus material keeps popping up lately. Mostly quite easy to recognize, but of course the new collector can be fooled more easily.

Nice items shown in this thread, thanks! Keep these coming! The flag center is framed in a very special and creative way, I really love it!
    I also had a few nice items from the collection of this retiring collector.

Best wishes and have a nice day,
    Martin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast