Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Help it Italian eBay uniform.

Article about: As mentioned in the forum, EBay, internet uniform help, I would like some help and opinions and thoughts as to determine this Italian eBay uniform’s authenticity. Thanks. Rare italian ww2

?

Default Help it Italian eBay uniform.

As mentioned in the forum, EBay, internet uniform help, I would like some help and opinions and thoughts as to determine this Italian eBay uniform’s authenticity.
    Thanks.

Rare italian ww2 m34 ?ROYAL CARABINIERI? tropical sahariana uniform Afrika? | eBay

Hi Obal.

Can you post photos of the uniform directly to the thread please.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Help it Italian eBay uniform.Help it Italian eBay uniform.Help it Italian eBay uniform.Help it Italian eBay uniform.Help it Italian eBay uniform.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help it Italian eBay uniform.   Help it Italian eBay uniform.  

Help it Italian eBay uniform.   Help it Italian eBay uniform.  

Help it Italian eBay uniform.   Help it Italian eBay uniform.  

Help it Italian eBay uniform.  

?

Help it Italian eBay uniform.Help it Italian eBay uniform.

?

From looking at the Shoulder boards, they may be a Warrant Officer? From research, I can not find any similar collar tabs.

?

I found a similar collar tan, that I believe is a Carabinieria (Military Police ) Gorget Patch. ??

?

Well, my interest was in vain. This uniform was subsequently sold after I posted this. But thanks for any help and please let me know your thoughts about it’s authenticity .
    Not quick enough , I guess.
    Oh well.

?

For what it’s worth, it looks good to me.
    Italian Officers’ Uniforms are comparatively ‘common’, so they are relatively easy to come by and are not widely faked (though copies do exist, of course - very few things are immune)!
    Naturally, the originals can suffer from being ‘upgraded’ to a tarty branch or unit, so that has to be watched, though all the insignia on this one appears period applied.
    Pity you missed out, but good luck in your quest!

?

Thanks for getting back to me. And thanks for your thoughts.