Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Silk and Gold Banner, Date? Translation?

Article about: I picked this up a while ago, I had no idea what it was, but it does look interesting. Can anyone help out with the translation, date..and just what it is? Not my thing again, however I had

?

Default Italian Silk and Gold Banner, Date? Translation?

I picked this up a while ago, I had no idea what it was, but it does look interesting.
    Can anyone help out with the translation, date..and just what it is?

Not my thing again, however I had never seen one before. this is very fragile

Dean O

Italian Silk and Gold Banner, Date?  Translation?Italian Silk and Gold Banner, Date?  Translation?Italian Silk and Gold Banner, Date?  Translation?Italian Silk and Gold Banner, Date?  Translation?Italian Silk and Gold Banner, Date?  Translation?Italian Silk and Gold Banner, Date?  Translation?Italian Silk and Gold Banner, Date?  Translation?

MAP
    ?

I would guess a veteren (?) association for the italian Bersaglieri (an elite unit of the Italian Army). Probably WWII as the Italian Facist symbol has been removed.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think the same.very nice piece Dean.