Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Romanian M39 helmet from Russia

Article about: Ordered this helmet from 'stalingrad front' before the ware in Ukraine. Although not allways a so reliable 'dealer', this helmet was sent from Russia and I think less questionable then those

Default My Romanian M39 helmet from Russia

Ordered this helmet from 'stalingrad front' before the ware in Ukraine. Although not allways a so reliable 'dealer', this helmet was sent from Russia and I think less questionable then those relic helmets with decals. And yes I know that a certificate is no proof of the place where it has been found. Nevertheless I am glad with this helmet as I will be difficult for a long time to get one from there.
    This info comes from the site 'brendonshelmets' :

These Dutch M34's were produced by the "Verblifa Factory" in the Netherlands to fulfil a 1938 order from the government of Romania. With the German occupation of the Netherlands in May 1940 some helmets would also be converted for use with the soon to be Axis aligned Romanian Army, these lacked the pre war Romanian government ink stamp on the interior shell, also all helmets already in service with the Army were ordered to have the "King Carol" insignia to the front removed once King Carol abdicated in September 1940, although many were left on. King Carol remained in Exile until his death in 1953.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Romanian M39 helmet from Russia   My Romanian M39 helmet from Russia  

My Romanian M39 helmet from Russia   My Romanian M39 helmet from Russia  

My Romanian M39 helmet from Russia   My Romanian M39 helmet from Russia  

My Romanian M39 helmet from Russia