Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nazi eraser?

Article about: Someone is trying to sell this on Facebook, passing it off as an "original". Does it even stand a chance at being real? As I am not an "expert" on German WWII erasers, I

Default Nazi eraser?

Someone is trying to sell this on Facebook, passing it off as an "original". Does it even stand a chance at being real? As I am not an "expert" on German WWII erasers, I would love some more opinions on this before I comment.

Looks a lot like a German Arms Stamp to me. Seems pretty ridiculous to mark an eraser like that.

Nazi eraser?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

MAP
    ?

To what depths will people go......

That said, I will leave it to the eraser experts to opine. Wherever they are....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

They make me want to rub one out.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    They make me want to rub one out.
    You like it that much? To each their own, I s'pose.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    You like it that much? To each their own, I s'pose.
    2b or not 2b, that is the pencil.

God damn, these painkillers are good.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

...ugh

Now available from all RZM-licensed stores: The Nazi eraser. Made of high-grade synthetic rubber: hard as steel, tough as leather; erases swifter than a hound. Works great for borders, civil rights and bad news! 1000-year warranty! Get it now! (That's an order.)

'sigh'.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Ray and Zeke Moonshiney - RZM

Marketing perfection to the unknowledged and lazy. Giving to their client base exactly what they want to see and believe .

Nazi eraser?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

i am still missing that in my collection.. i´ll want a "transitional" Wehrmacht -eraser , RZM marked with maker´s mark.
    They are VERY rare, even rarer in mint unused condition. But those two here give me hope that i shall get them...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast