Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Spanish Nationalist Tunic of the civil war

Article about: I luckily just acquired this neat little Spanish Nationalist tunic from the civil war era. The tunic is in good condition and appears to be made from a heavy weight cotton twill material. It

?

Default Spanish Nationalist Tunic of the civil war

I luckily just acquired this neat little Spanish Nationalist tunic from the civil war era. The tunic is in good condition and appears to be made from a heavy weight cotton twill material. It exhibits most of the features I've seen on civil war era clothing from the material and color to the buttons and fairly crude stitching. It also retains an original embroidered sleeve insignia which I have identified as "CUERPO DE EJÉRCITO DEL TÚRIA" (TÚRIA Army Corps )

I took the liberty of adding a nationalist cap, belt , falange armband and insignia to enhance the photograph, enjoy the pictures.

Spanish Nationalist Tunic of the civil warSpanish Nationalist Tunic of the civil war

Spanish Nationalist Tunic of the civil warSpanish Nationalist Tunic of the civil war

?

Unfortunately I don't have the room to maintain nice static displays of uniforms so the tunic has to be relegated to hanging from a shelf without all the accouterments . I like to think I'm emulating the Master of Mayhem "reneblacky" with stuff hanging everywhere in his war room.

?

Lookin Good Al

Congrats on that find.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks Phil, ebay still comes in handy when you collect niche items that no one else seems interested in. Al