Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

British MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

Article about: Just to start a thread on the different Covers and makers for discussion Ill start with a few of my examples Beginning with this Desert (OP Granby period )Dashmore clothing ltd Example

Default British MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

Just to start a thread on the different Covers and makers for discussion Ill start with a few of my examples Beginning with this Desert (OP Granby period )Dashmore clothing ltd Example British MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

Similar vintage "Supercraft Garments LTD" DPM coverBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

A selection of Jeltec weatherguard covers with SL 32 AND SL 34 codes so Gulf war 1 contract numbersBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

Mid 1980's Jeltec Weatherguard in DPM camo ,this one has a CT 4B contract code ,the label is folded and stitched to half the size of the other examples i have British MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

A rather worn "ST1 A "contract Cover so post 1990British MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

OC 2 A contract codes and would like to learn more on there date of issue if possibleBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

DC 1 contract code and again I'd like to learn more on the year issued but I'm guessing perhaps mid 2000s onward? British MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

Next is a batch of DC2 contract code covers in the Desert /Dpm and Multi Terrain Pattern again this is guesswork but am i right in saying these are from around 2009/ 2010 I know the MK7 helmet was introduced in 2009 and this MTP cover is an earlier example in the mk6 styleBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

Why is it the unusual ones never give out clues No maker labels at all on these oddities and i feel perhaps they could both be trial examples ,the two horizontal banded example is made of waterproof nylon ? and the other has a different style of stitching around the elasticated foliage bands with a whole square section stitched as opposed the two vertical lines of stitching also the reinforced ear sections are a lot thinner in width perhaps even half the width of the general service covers British MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

Irish covers in the mk6 design ,no maker labels on these the first example shown you will notice has the low frontal foliage banding and high banding at the rear and apparently a known manufacture fault at the time due to the pull cord opening at the wrong end British MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet CoversBritish MK6 /MK6 A Helmet Covers

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast