Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

British Mk7 helmet covers

Article about: There was a short-lived thread on this topic but it's now marked "closed"...I don't really know why but let's start again as there's bound to be MASSIVE interest in this category..

Default British Mk7 helmet covers

There was a short-lived thread on this topic but it's now marked "closed"...I don't really know why but let's start again as there's bound to be MASSIVE interest in this category............I said THERE'S BOUND TO BE MASSIVE.....oh forget it....

Here's a good starter....a Hi-Vis Mk7 cover, still sealed....I assume it's Hi-Vis and not designed specifically for very very very bright desert conditions. Sorry for not removing from it's bag...but it's Cover-shaped, yellow and....errr...that's it. All labels snapped for your interest.

British Mk7 helmet coversBritish Mk7 helmet coversBritish Mk7 helmet covers

...now let's have some REAL army stuff.....over to you.....

PS the Mk6 cover Thread is circa 15 pages already...how much can one say about a helmet cover?!

Hard to know how to comment mate, lovely init
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Viz quite ironic really

Excellent initiative Ade, I think soon we will begin to talk about this topic, I try to add a MTP example.
    Here is a mint cover with two foliage bands for MK7 helmet, at the bottom I also add a photo of comparison with the previous MK6 in the version already renamed "MK7 cover", probably used at the beginning on the new MK7 helmet, waiting for the definitive version.

Regards
    Roberto

British Mk7 helmet coversBritish Mk7 helmet coversBritish Mk7 helmet coversBritish Mk7 helmet covers

British Mk7 helmet covers

Here is my contribution, a field warn MK7 MTP helmet cover,with heavy camo MTP scrim added, this actually came off a para helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British Mk7 helmet covers   British Mk7 helmet covers  

British Mk7 helmet covers   British Mk7 helmet covers  

Technically not a mk7 cover but used on a mk7 an early temperate mk6 example no doubt and this scrimmed early issue mk7 cover in the MTP and allthough labelled a mk7 cover has more in common with the GS m6 covers British Mk7 helmet coversBritish Mk7 helmet coversBritish Mk7 helmet covers

Interesting to note that the 2nd generation mk7 covers are two banders without the vertical elastic segments.
    Regards,

Jerry

yep....and beautifully shaped / fitted too....'shame they relied upon the equivalent of a cushion cover on a football for most of the 7's life

Quote by Composite View Post
    yep....and beautifully shaped / fitted too....'shame they relied upon the equivalent of a cushion cover on a football for most of the 7's life
    I bought one from ebay, either to go on a MK7 when I get one or I assume they fit the UK SF CTT
    Regards,

Jerry

The tighter fitting 2nd gen mk7 MTP cover with MTP scrim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British Mk7 helmet covers   British Mk7 helmet covers  

British Mk7 helmet covers   British Mk7 helmet covers  

Regards,

Jerry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast