Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

iraqi fedayeen helmet

Article about: ive been reluctant to post this saddam era helmet here in the composite helmets section as they seem to be a bit of a marmite helmet ,some like it, some not but what the heck ill share it an

Default iraqi fedayeen helmet

this example would have been from around the 2003 period and was a british special forces bringback iraqi fedayeen helmetiraqi fedayeen helmet
    Last edited by James C; 09-28-2016 at 06:47 PM.

I wonder where they got the idea for this helmet
    iraqi fedayeen helmet

Last edited by James C; 03-06-2015 at 06:27 PM.

The force is strong my son,certainly differant James and almost something creepy about it too,but thats what it is and i'm glad you posted it,thanks for finally showing us..............

thanks jake my padowan its certainly a bit different from the norm but as im a military headgear collector and a huge starwars fan ,it hit all the right buttons

Thats all that matters yoda afterall we are all differant with our own interests and collecting needs................

MAP
    ?

Love it James!!!

A bit late to the party, but before scrolling down I had the same thoughts as the others. I will go out on a limb and assume everyone else will as well.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

thanks michael ,nice of you to drop by

I've never actually seen one of these absurd objects in the plastic, as it were, so I have never really got an idea of how large they are in comparison to say a PASGT or a Mk6. Obviously it can't be *much* larger (can it? - it seems to be, though!) but I'd be quite grateful if you could manage a supplementary pic of it with something of comparable size.

MAP
    ?

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks michael ,nice of you to drop by
    Glad I'm welcome on these "other side of the tracks" lol
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast