Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...

Article about: Hi, mates, picked up this, israeli, "K-pot" some time ago. Some of You guy´s has any informations ´bout this, particular, lid ? I´m collecting combat knives, but, I´m intereste

Question Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...

Hi, mates,

picked up this, israeli, "K-pot" some time ago.

Some of You guy´s has any informations ´bout this, particular, lid ?

I´m collecting combat knives, but, I´m interested in combat helmets also.
    But, my knowledge in helmets is very poor ...

Thx. in advance,
    R.
    Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...

Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...

The maker´s mark, ( RABINTEX ) :
    Israeli "K-pot" what´s the pattern ? ...

Dos
    ?

I know that the Dutch Army also used an inner tire tube on their netting/camo. I have that on my M53 helmet, so this is not uncommon to see. I can't tell you anything about your type of helmet, But i like it!

Quote by Dos View Post
    I know that the Dutch Army also used an inner tire tube on their netting/camo....
    Also the french Army, the SEK´s of Germany, and, and, and ...

Here's some info on it - World War Helmets - Casque OR 201 - Type A

World War Helmets - Helmet OR 201 - Type A (world-war-helmets.com)

To get full info you'll have to create an account and log in. Plus use chrome or edge to have it translated.

?

This is an Israeli manufactured helmet but the English language labels indicate that it is an export model. all Israeli helmet labels are in Hebrew and will also have the IDF property stamp צ.

Ireland used this model built to the same spec as the Israeli helmet, more modern exports have poorer quality liners.

World War Helmets - Casque Modele 85

The cover looks to be the IDF type, it looks like it will slip of, if it does it might have Israeli stamps on it.

Steve.

Thx., René, the pot in your links is an israeli ORLITE.
    Israel OR 201 nueva
    I owned an pretty one by myself but, sadly, I traded the helmet long time ago ...

Quote by Tinhat View Post
    This is an Israeli manufactured helmet but the English language labels indicate that it is an export model. all Israeli helmet labels are in Hebrew and will also have the IDF property stamp צ.

Ireland used this model built to the same spec as the Israeli helmet, more modern exports have poorer quality liners.

World War Helmets - Casque Modele 85

The cover looks to be the IDF type, it looks like it will slip of, if it does it might have Israeli stamps on it.

Steve.
    Thx. a lot, Steve !

You might be right, also the Austrian Gendarmerie Einsatzkommando (GEK) used such israeli helmets.