Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Italian Helmet SEPT2

Article about: Morning everyone, it is quite difficult to find Italian composite helmets out of Italy, and there is not much official documentation about them, so it seemed interesting to share some exampl

hi, composite,
    this one is an Cassoni basso, yes the shape is like RBR

..it's starting to look like a great opportunity to post-up our Italian Compos for a little identification parade.....no?

I had some useful bookmarks for Italian composites on the Miles Forum - Miles Forum - but they were all quite old (2007 and like that) and although the posts are still there (including from Vulcan65 and Simone Baldini who you may remember from elsewhere) a lot of the photos have vanished. It is still worth joining for a browse through anyway, there's a fair amount of helmet activity. (Open in Chrome and use autotranslate is good.)

I found Italian composites so confusing - except perhaps the earliest ones like the Cassoni - I actually gave up on them. Must try harder.

See also Composite Helmet, Ballistic helmets, Military helmets ITALY, ITALIAN helmet, Kevlar helmet

Quote by Composite View Post
    ..it's starting to look like a great opportunity to post-up our Italian Compos for a little identification parade.....no?
    It seems like a good idea, any addition or contribution will be welcome!

Thank you all

Italian Helmet SEPT2Italian Helmet SEPT2[

this is my PRESICCE MANIFATTURA tg.M

aiuto...non riesco a caricare le altre foto...come devo fare??

Quote by vulcan 65 View Post
    aiuto...non riesco a caricare le altre foto...come devo fare??
    Ciao vulcan 65,
    non so a che punto ti blocchi, ma vedo che due foto sei riuscito a caricarle, pertanto credo che hai individuato comunque la procedura corretta.
    Per mia esperienza il problema potrebbe essere causato dal browser che utilizzi, ad esempio io non riesco a caricare foto con safari, ma utilizzando chrome ho risolto il problema.
    In ogni caso qui puoi trovare alcune soluzioni per i problemi più comuni.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...ns-how-advice/

Spero possa esserti di aiuto.
    Di seguito traduco anche in inglese, magari qualche altro membro del forum potrà darti ulteriori suggerimenti.

Saluti
    Roberto.

“Hi vulcan 65,
    I don't know where you get stuck, but I see that you have been able to upload two pics, therefore I believe you have identified the correct procedure anyway.
    In my experience the problem could be caused by the browser you use, for example I can't upload pics with safari, but using chrome I solved the problem.
    In any case, here you can find some solutions for the most common problems.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...ns-how-advice/

I hope it will help you.
    below I also translate into English, maybe some other forum member will be able to give you more suggestions.

Regards
    Roberto”

Thank you, Roberto but i use google translator...i use crome...now i try with yours indication... Sorry for my english.. Hahaha

Hi guys if it can be useful I can post pictures of my Italian helmets with winter cover and desert cover (Somalia mission)

I would like that. Greg will hate it :-)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast