Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MK6A Alpha.

Article about: Thanks to Ade I now have very clean MK6A which came with an unused MK7 MTP cover still sealed so I added an existing used MK6 MTP cover to it. The helmet appears to be dated 2008 and is very

Default MK6A Alpha.

Thanks to Ade I now have very clean MK6A which came with an unused MK7 MTP cover still sealed so I added an existing used MK6 MTP cover to it.

The helmet appears to be dated 2008 and is very clean inside though a little worn on the outside but still a cracking example.

A MK7 next methinks....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MK6A Alpha.   MK6A Alpha.  

MK6A Alpha.   MK6A Alpha.  

MK6A Alpha.   MK6A Alpha.  

MK6A Alpha.  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very nice example Jerry and well photographed ,i like the been there look and at the same time well cared for too and how very kind of Ade to make it happen

Thanks James, I try to take good pics. Thanks again to Ade for finding this and sending it my way.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

As mentioned on a different venue Jerry a rather nice example if you are not careful Ade will have you fully converted to Ballistic compo helms and before you know it there will be shelves of them in your house...

Regards Mark

Mark, I have 5 para lightweights, 2 mk6's, this mk6a, a uk sfctt, chech shuberth and a para Instructor, so already have a few, but certainly a mk7 would be cool as they are reasonably priced but a vertus is a long way off for me.

?

Jerry I do know you have quite a few compo helms and lightweights gracing your collection some of which I would be quite happy to give a home to Up till a few years ago I only had a couple myself but have since added example after example it would seem I am not saying that my interests in Canadian helmets has changed just broadened as it were and I am always on the hunt for just that one more..
    As to my comment it was more so directed as a bit of a prod at Ade as he is one of the reasons my interest in composite ballistic helmets has flourished..
    I as well would like to add a few more of the harder to source Brit compo helmets to my collection ...

Regards Mark K

I snapped a pic of the label and note at the top it says year 2013 and lower down it says service year 08
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MK6A Alpha.  
    Regards,

Jerry

?

Jerry what is with the black material?? Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Jerry what is with the black material?? Cheers Terry.
    I am not sure what you mean Terry?
    Regards,

Jerry

?

I always thought they were made out of green material?.... & being a tad old I cant remember if I have seen black ones on my travels!. But still a good helmet you have there.. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast