Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Netted and scrimmed US produced Hi Cut Ballistic Composite

Article about: Thought I might share one of my newest acquisitions that I received in the post a couple of days back still doing a bit of research so if anyone has any info they would like to add please fe

?

Default Netted and scrimmed US produced Hi Cut Ballistic Composite

Thought I might share one of my newest acquisitions that I received in the post a couple of days back still doing a bit of research so if anyone has any info they would like to add please feel free to do so as compo helmets are not my area of expertise and or study....
    As best I can tell it is a US produced Hi Cut Ballistic Composite all of the interior tags are either covered by Velcro pads and or have been removed and the only thing visible is the remnants of one tag and + L 2 that has been embossed in the dome in the interior...
    The helmet weighs in at 1592 grams so just over 1.5 Kilo's it has been fitted with a Fast Ops Core OCC-Dial Up harness/liner with EPP pads, fit band,Head loc 4 point chinstrap...I believe the NVG mount on the front is for the ACH/MICH DE as seen in the images the helmet band is sporting blood type and British service number it has been suggested by a knowledgeable friend that it may have seen service in the SBS ...

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Netted and scrimmed US produced Hi Cut Ballistic Composite   Netted and scrimmed US produced Hi Cut Ballistic Composite  

Netted and scrimmed US produced Hi Cut Ballistic Composite   Netted and scrimmed US produced Hi Cut Ballistic Composite  

Netted and scrimmed US produced Hi Cut Ballistic Composite   Netted and scrimmed US produced Hi Cut Ballistic Composite  

Very neat Mark!
    I like the look of this one.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Mark, you are grabbing some real stunners from the modern era recently, very cool helmet
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thank you Jerry and Ralph really pleased with this helm the Hessian covering and scrim does catch ones attention...

Regards Mark

Nice...and the scrim style is a homage to D Day.

Is the interior blue or is that just the pic?

?

Hi Adrian it is a grey/green in colour and the exterior is a sand textured flat green...

Regards Mark