Here's a nice example of the NP Aerospace AC200/650. Yes, I know there's no camo-cover but don't let that put you off.

Its an interesting, essentially commercial, helmet produced in the 1990s and certainly into the early 2000s (this one is dated 2000 by its shell stamp and 2001 on its label). I believe - though I have no perfect proof - that it was/is used by British Special Forces and by British police, and has certainly been exported to and used by a variety of other formations, including the Swiss and Greek armies, and probably others.

Unlike the NP Mk6/6a/7 etc series the liner can be removed (and replaced) fairly easily, as it is held in by velcro strips rather than the notorious rubber mushroom horns. Its a bit of an exciting business removing it when you have no replacement though, as it is really just padded expanded polystyrene and will break rather than bend. So some care required...

These first pics are of the liner - the first is the back end, and you can see two loops through which straps attached to the shell are passed to secure the liner.

Np ac200/650 Np ac200/650 Np ac200/650

Np ac200/650 Np ac200/650

The shell is essentially unremarkable, though the ballistic bolts are more like a Schuberth product than anything by NP. The straps and cradle are a bit more interesting, varying somewhat from those used by the Mk6 (etc); , though it is worth making note that the chinstrap rig is one of the factory variables, with that used by the Swiss Army, for example, having a different catch. And I have seen examples with push-pull plastic catches on examples said to be issued to UKSF.

Most examples of this helmet I have seen in reality are finished in black (though I have photos showing those issued to the Greek and Swiss armies are a more usual military green). However as you can see in the last picture scratches on the top show that the real colour of this one is green, with a black overpaint.