Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

PASGT paratrooper helmet

Article about: Hi guys here I have a US PASGT helmet which has been modified to be used by a paratrooper. The 3 modifications are the retention straps, the ensolite impact pad and the foam impact liner. Th

Default PASGT paratrooper helmet

Hi guys here I have a US PASGT helmet which has been modified to be used by a paratrooper. The 3 modifications are the retention straps, the ensolite impact pad and the foam impact liner. The maker of the helmet is the UNICOR Corporation, a division of Federal Prison Industries based in Texas. The year of production is 1986 and is a size L7. The helmet cover is the 3 colour desert type which is dated 2001 and this particular cover succeeded the choc chip pattern in 1999. The cover has some markings on the cover 'G-Unit 21 O+' and the cats eyes band has the name Norris or Morris hard to tell with G-Unit marked on it. Thanks for looking guys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PASGT paratrooper helmet   PASGT paratrooper helmet  

PASGT paratrooper helmet   PASGT paratrooper helmet  

Very nice example ian so thanks for sharing ,you are in the same predicament as me posting pictures during these long winter months ,those long hours of darkness play havoc posting up our lids unless your full time unemployed that is nice to see the chinstrap and neck protector in greater detail ,im sure my ground troops example is of unicore manufacture

Lighting is a big problem this time of year but hey ho we have to plod a long

Hi, mates, for comparison purposes
    PASGET "Paratrooper´s K Pot"