Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Paratrooper Helmet

Article about: Hi all. Picked this up from a surplus shop. I have read that the decals on the side are post 1990 Polish airborne insignia. I have found a couple of the helmets for sale online but informati

Default Polish Paratrooper Helmet

Hi all. Picked this up from a surplus shop. I have read that the decals on the side are post 1990 Polish airborne insignia. I have found a couple of the helmets for sale online but information is lacking. If anyone knows anything about these lids I would be interested to know. Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Paratrooper Helmet   Polish Paratrooper Helmet  

Polish Paratrooper Helmet  

Here is my example to add to the thread ,they are a training jump helmet designated the Wz 65 ,mine has a hand painted chute to the rear similar to your decalPolish Paratrooper Helmet

James i am not sure if you are still active on here but i asked the question on a different venue about the decal being post 1990 and the answer back was yes it is they were a later decal application even up to at least 2015