Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...

Article about: Hi mates, I have no idea where to ask my question, so here in this section of the forum. I've had this NVG head mount lying around with me for some time now. These were once given to me as a

Question Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...

Hi mates,
    I have no idea where to ask my question, so here in this section of the forum.

I've had this NVG head mount lying around with me for some time now.
    These were once given to me as a PASGET accessory in a swap deal.

In my opinion, this is definitely not an NVG mount for a helmet! ...
    Do any of you know this version ?
    Is this a version for the military or for the police ?
    Possible "paintball accessories" ? ...
    The workmanship is rather cheap (made of plastic and thin ribbons).

I'm also asking because a few days ago I received a very nice, modified PASGT including accessories and spare parts.
    Among the items was an identical NVG mount, as I just requested here.

Of course, I will soon show this PASGET here in this area of the forum in this thread.

I would be very happy to receive further information from you.

Thanks in advance,
    R.

Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...

Along with the helmet and various accessories, an identical NVG mount was also included in the package, as I requested one here in the thread.

The modified PASGET is equipped with a woodland helmet camouflage cover and a helmet camouflage cover in three-color desert camouflage was also included in the package.

I really like the PASGT with all its accessories, variants and the different manufacturers and I was able to buy this helmet with all the accessories in Germany a few days ago for a price of EUR 120.00 (USD 128.84 / GBP 104.11), including shipping to Austria.
    I think a very good price for this beautiful specimen, right?

Best regards,
    R.
    Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...

Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...

I really do like these PASGETs!

Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...Question: NVG Head Mount civil or military ? ...

Hello Reibert ,on the mount it is hard to give a substantiated idea on it's purpose as it seems to be in a fixed elevation but purely speculative but could it be for a range finder perhaps
    Hope my post bumps your thread a little and can bring some closure for you from other learned members
    Regards James