Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sb bk4 ???

Article about: 'still trying to tie this one down 100%....but it's looking like a Sestan Buch BK4...or variant there-of. It's got a strange liner (identical to one I have in a Polish SF-used SAPHI) which i

Default Sb bk4 ???

'still trying to tie this one down 100%....but it's looking like a Sestan Buch BK4...or variant there-of. It's got a strange liner (identical to one I have in a Polish SF-used SAPHI) which is effectively 3 pre-cut strips of foam glued to the inner shell. The strap looks pretty much like one I've got on a SA 83. It came from Poland...but in todays crazy world of helmet trading what does that tell us......

Sb bk4 ???Sb bk4 ???Sb bk4 ???Sb bk4 ???

oh and it's thick....but who isn't? ;-)

With the Tan webbing and olive green exterior I'm thinking military used but what branch of forces not certain Ade ,I would say this one looks identical to my Polish security forces Moratex HB ballistic helmet

Thank you.....I’ve compared it to my Moratex......and they’re different. The Moratex is more similar to an 828.......

Ade i took some pictures of my Moratex for comparison ,please excuse the Elephant in the room Sb bk4 ???Sb bk4 ???Sb bk4 ???Sb bk4 ???

I’ve talked to a number folk about the Moratex......there seems to have been a Military and a Police model which seemed to vary by colour only. Indeed when I bought my green one the Polish dealer had an identical black one which he described as Police BUT I’ve been unable find much else about them. Nice helmet.....