Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

UK: Batlskin Cobra

Article about: Hello I received my last purchase yesterday at noon: a British Batlskin Cobra. I am very happy. Thanks to Brexit (no policy here, I promise ) it's getting expensive to buy something in the U

Default UK: Batlskin Cobra

Hello

I received my last purchase yesterday at noon: a British Batlskin Cobra. I am very happy.

Thanks to Brexit (no policy here, I promise ) it's getting expensive to buy something in the UK: £ 60 for postage and customs taxes!

There is a flash code on the sticker. Why?

UK: Batlskin Cobra UK: Batlskin Cobra

Thank you for reading
    Regards from France,
    Jean Loup

Hello

One question: The NSN number show that the National Codification Bureau is in Israël (31). So why a US-made Helmet use by the Brtitish Army show an israëlian NCB???

I saw the 31 NCB code on other virtus gear (replacement lenses for Revision eyewear ou body armour).

Jean Loup

Quote by Jean Loup View Post
    Hello

One question: The NSN number show that the National Codification Bureau is in Israël (31). So why a US-made Helmet use by the Brtitish Army show an israëlian NCB???

I saw the 31 NCB code on other virtus gear (replacement lenses for Revision eyewear ou body armour).

Jean Loup
    The way codification works is that the Country Code is that of the first nation to declare their 'interest'; usually to put the item into service but, occasionally I believe, a country will help national manufacturers out by codifying their products to make them more desirable to NATO members.

OK thank you for this answer :-)

Jean Loup

Quote by Jean Loup View Post
    Hello

I received my last purchase yesterday at noon: a British Batlskin Cobra. I am very happy.

There is a flash code on the sticker. Why?

I expect the 'flash' / QR is there to help with inventory management (it probably contains the information, & maybe more, printed beside it) - more likely the manufacturer's / supplier's than UK MOD; which has only recently got into barcodes!