MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Modern Flight Helmet

Article about: Hello all, I have stumbled upon a helmet beyond my collecting knowledge and era. I have no idea what is is besides some type of flight/helicopter helmet, RAAF or perhaps US Airforce? It appe

Default Unknown Modern Flight Helmet

Hello all,

I have stumbled upon a helmet beyond my collecting knowledge and era. I have no idea what is is besides some type of flight/helicopter helmet, RAAF or perhaps US Airforce? It appears a bit more modern than my usual collecting field but it is interesting. Any info would be appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown Modern Flight Helmet   Unknown Modern Flight Helmet  

Unknown Modern Flight Helmet   Unknown Modern Flight Helmet  

Unknown Modern Flight Helmet  

I know almost less than nothing about flight helmets, but I tried 'Alpha Passenger' to see if it led to a manufacturer, and it did. This seems to be a Gentex line - take a look here for some useful clues ALPHA Helmets | Key Survival Equipment | Gentex Authorised Support Centre

"ALPHA 400 Passenger Helmet (Non NVG)

The ALPHA 400 Helmet is a rotary wing helmet is ideal for use by passengers, medical professionals, observers and for passenger transport. The Alpha 400 is available in two sizes, medium and large. To learn more click on the ALPHA 400 helmet picture below."

Thank you for the reply! I appreciate the info. The very best.