Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Veplas helmets

Article about: Just to share a couple of Veplas helmets i own ,ok only two i own the first is a Solvenian T 91 and looks to be a first version judging by the chinstrap ,the second is a former Czechoslovaki

Default Veplas helmets

Just to share a couple of Veplas helmets i own ,ok only two i own the first is a Solvenian T 91 and looks to be a first version judging by the chinstrap ,the second is a former Czechoslovakian or perhaps a Slovakian ,Slovakian /Slovenian ,getting confused no offence, but admit defeat in its actual designation the chinstrap is very similar to the later Veplas T91 especially the catch mechanism Veplas helmetsVeplas helmetsVeplas helmetsVeplas helmetsVeplas helmetsVeplas helmetsVeplas helmetsVeplas helmets

Nice couple James,
    I've seen only few examples of this helmet so far, in particular complete and in good condition like these.
    Well done!

Regards
    Roberto

Thank you Roberto Veplas helmets

found a nice period set of Uvex Stealth googles to add to the display and here in use ,the referance picture is taken from book "Camouflage Uniforms: International Combat Dress 1940-2010" by the author Martin J BrayleyVeplas helmetsVeplas helmetsVeplas helmets
    Regards James

Very nicely presented - thank you.

Did the arid cover come on/with the helmet?

It was added and to be fair the helmet looked pretty bare without and i do like my camo cover's also there was no Slovakian frontal Emblem present which might of swung the deal from a purist's point of view for display
    Regards James