Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone recognizes this symbol?

Article about: Hi there fellow enthusiasts! Today I went out digging at a former NSKK location in the Netherlands. I went out to that location a few times to dig up dump pits. Today I found something that

Lightbulb Anyone recognizes this symbol?

Hi there fellow enthusiasts!

Today I went out digging at a former NSKK location in the Netherlands. I went out to that location a few times to dig up dump pits. Today I found something that looks like a key. But I do not recognize the symbol on it.... Is it from the war or something civilian.... I would appreciate your help a lot! Added a picture to this post.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings

Steven
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone recognizes this symbol?  

?

Hmmm,,, It almost looks like the Swiss Federal Cross with tapers / points, if you can remove the debris, it may resemble a safe deposit box key, there were many, many, MANY variations, ask a local locksmith if he can identify it, although found in a different country, a lot of these have the same type of construction traits, JMO, Good luck, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone recognizes this symbol?  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

CSW
    ?

The symbol itself immediately reminded me of the wartime Romanian cross that was used for identification on aircraft and vehicles, however I very much doubt it would be that in this case. Hopefully the mystery will be solved eventually!

Anyone recognizes this symbol?

Googled everything but couldn't find a thing .. I think its definitely 2 crosses superimposed.
    "Per Ardua"