MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 101 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1535

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Article about: Next mirror for REAL gentlemans.....with condom

?

Default Re: Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

2:30am in Backwoods Vermont and just finished the thread. Great work, great finds, and about every 20 pages an asshole throws in some stupid comment. I love what you guys are doing and think all these people here wanting to jump on your train need to find there own niche. I hope you guys will continue sharing. Keep it up Diggi Dog and The Gang!!!

?

WillH, it might be the fact that its early morning for you, and you need some sleep but we dont tend to insult our members here by openly calling them names, there is a friendly banter on this forum that exists through most threads and we can class ourselves lucky that we are one of the few forums that have that, Im sure that if the poster objected then they would comment, in fact one of the members who you claim to be an ***hole is a very well respected and valued forum member, just because you see a funny comment doesnt detract from the pleasure that we gain from seeing these relics being dug nor does it demean the hard work that our friends have put into it

Perhaps WillH's thoughtless comment can be edited or deleted and we can keep this wonderful thread on track and within the bounds of civility.

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    WillH, it might be the fact that its early morning for you, and you need some sleep but we dont tend to insult our members here by openly calling them names, there is a friendly banter on this forum that exists through most threads and we can class ourselves lucky that we are one of the few forums that have that, Im sure that if the poster objected then they would comment, in fact one of the members who you claim to be an ***hole is a very well respected and valued forum member, just because you see a funny comment doesnt detract from the pleasure that we gain from seeing these relics being dug nor does it demean the hard work that our friends have put into it
    Actually you are right I shouldn't use such words but keep in mind a lot of ignorant comments were stated about these men's digging in the thread and it was fresh in my mind, I read it in one sitting. But you are wrong about who the comments are directed towards. It was meant for the people every so often with comments about improper burial, accusing these hardworking men of planting fakes when they have shown nothing but respect towards these fallen soldiers and let the world see these relics/tragedies and appreciate it. So delete what you want those people with those comments should be removed as well I suppose. The peoples comments I was referring to that you state I find FUNNY is so far from the truth I found there comments rude and disrespectful to Karell Gott , Maxim and the other dig artists. Sorry to distract the thread
    Regards,
    Will
    Last edited by WillH; 05-06-2012 at 05:42 AM.

?

Will, thanks for clarifying your comments, perhaps there was a "lost in translation" going on, but i think you must admit your comments were general rather than directed at certain people and i think every one of us who can relate to the good work that our friends do and the respect shown, have the same opinion towards the negative comments and i think you will agree that we are quick to defend the position of the diggers in question
    cheers Dave

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Will, thanks for clarifying your comments, perhaps there was a "lost in translation" going on, but i think you must admit your comments were general rather than directed at certain people and i think every one of us who can relate to the good work that our friends do and the respect shown, have the same opinion towards the negative comments and i think you will agree that we are quick to defend the position of the diggers in question
    cheers Dave
    No my comment was only about the 3 or so members or guests that said what they said. I assumed everyone would know what I meant. I was speaking in general to the whole community but only about those few negative members. I thought this would have been picked up on. It was not. And I am sorry. All other opinions of mine will be said through private messages.

Regards,
    Will

just joined this forum and have to say this thread is truely amazin , it would be a dream come true for me to find even a single bullet but your dig is mind blowin thanks for the pics

?

Very interesting stories and pics. Of course, in time of war the military and the politicians send the soldiers off to fight and die; but when they are dead their country, military, and politicians forget about them. All that is left is the family and friends to cry and remember. The military and politicians hardly even help to pay for finding the dead. So, people like Karell travel the kilometers, brave the weather and bugs, and dig countless tons of dirt and mud; all at their own expense. They find the remains and do the right thing. Then, after all of the hard work and expense is done, when there is a burial ceremony with plenty of cameras, the military and politicians are fighting to get in front to “honor the fallen”! HA!

After all of that, and after over 30 years of doing it, then you get some “armchair expert” (such as myself) telling you how you should treat the remains and the explosives. Well, I am not sure which end of the shovel to use, but like so many others here I enjoy your stories, pictures, and finds. Thank you!

Mike

Google Translate: Очень интересные рассказы и фото. Конечно, во время войны, военных и политиков послать солдат воевать и умирать, но когда они умерли своей страны, военных и политиков забыть о них. Все, что осталось, это семья и друзья, чтобы плакать и вспоминать. Военные и политики вряд ли даже помочь заплатить за поиск погибших. Таким образом, люди, как Карелл путешествовать километров, выдержать погода и ошибки, и копать бесчисленные тонны грязи и грязи, и все за счет собственных средств. Они находят останки и делать правильные вещи. Тогда, в конце концов напряженной работы и расходы не будет сделано, когда есть похоронной церемонии с большим количеством камер, военные и политические деятели борются, чтобы войти в переднюю, чтобы «почтить павших!" ХА!

После всего этого, и после более 30 лет делают это, то вы получите некоторые "кресло Эксперт" (таких, как я), говорю вам, как вы должны относиться к останков и взрывчатых веществ. Ну, я не уверен, какой конец лопаты в использовании, но, как и многие другие здесь, я люблю ваши рассказы, фотографии и находит. Спасибо!

Майк

Hello guys!
    Thank you very much for yours words about my work in Karelian forests!
    Today in Russia - Victory Day!
    Today we remember about fallen soldiers and all veterans of WW2.
    On this week I try to share photos of my finds.
    Congratulate all with Victory Day!!!!!!

Kindest regards,
    Andrey

I just read this whole thread start to finish,, it took almost 5 Hours, and worth evey second. I also read sabastiens thread and that took another 4 hours!! So far i have been on this site since tuesday!!! This is one heck of a site, i barely check my e-mail in the morning before coming back here.

I wish to thank all that participate in these digs not only because i have learned so much in the past few days, but for the closure you have managed to bring to soldiers families. It looks like the time of year is coming round where all those involved can continue thier work, we look forward to more great finds and pictures,good hunting, but please be careful, things that go "bang" should be treated with utmost respect.

Maxim,, my girlfriend loves your dog, she asks that you pet him and give him a treat as a gift from her.
    Regards to all. Jeff T. in the USA

Page 101 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast