Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Digging at Estonia part 2

Article about: Here we found a few grenades and some ammo , then the remains of a soldiers bag , it turned out to be Russian , it contained his spoon and a salt shaker he had made from a flare caseing , we

Default Digging at Estonia part 2

Hi everyone , i thought id get my a into g and post a few more pics from my dig at Estonia , 2006,first up is a place we dug , had alot of these horse shoes wired up in packs of about 10 , unused and in quite good condition , they were stamped with maker mark and dated 1942 and 1943 , also the remains of old stove
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Digging at Estonia part 2  

Default Re: Digging at Estonia part 2

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Digging at Estonia part 2  

Mag from Russian machine gun, and gas mask canister

Petrol can

This pic doesnt do the size of this crater justice , it was big , said to have been the result of shell fire from german ship just of the coast

Here my friend holds a brass shell caseing

This was a great find , metal detector showed a faint signal , i dug down and came up with some barbed wire , my friend re checked the spot and said no there was something else down there. I went in again and hit class , we carefuly dug the object out to find a rare beer bottle , made specaly for Estonian soldiers , awesome find

Thats about it for tonight guys ill get back tomorro , cheers Raymond

Great finds!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast