Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Digging German positions in Belarus at Christmas

Article about: We end the season in 2021. This is my land, it is full of military actions, there have been many wars. I love WW2. These are the finest relics! The area is reminiscent of Norway: forests, sw

Default Digging German positions in Belarus at Christmas

We end the season in 2021. This is my land, it is full of military actions, there have been many wars. I love WW2. These are the finest relics! The area is reminiscent of Norway: forests, swamps, hills. These places everywhere keep many artifacts in the ground .. My last trip to the forest at Christmas. made me very happy.Digging German positions in Belarus at Christmas Digging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at Christmas

The relics I have collected.Digging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at Christmas

There are more relics each time. Everything that we managed to collect in 2021.[/ATTACH]Digging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at Christmas

Hello and happy new year.

It looks like there are Volkswagen parts (Brake or clutch pedal) and vehicle storage brackets for the k98.

Kind regards,

Will.

Yes Digging German positions in Belarus at Christmas these parts are from KDF82. I collect these cars, there are motorcycles DKV, BMW in my collection. other.Digging German positions in Belarus at Christmas артифакты и корпус КДФ 82 а также и мотоцикол ДКВ приходиться временно хранить в этом старом помещении. В мастерской уже не хватает места.

You have some nice finds! Thanks for sharing.

Very nice - looks like very dry soil conditions and items are quite intact?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I look forward to the onset of frost, there is a decision to visit the swamp. A partially destroyed body of a German tank remained in these places. there used to be many well-preserved finds in that place ..Digging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at Christmas

the MG34 adapter was found at the crash site, but unfortunately the MG34 machine gun itself is heavily deformed. and requires repair of the barrel box.Digging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at Christmas

Hike to the crash sitesDigging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at ChristmasDigging German positions in Belarus at Christmas of WW2 German vehiclesDigging German positions in Belarus at Christmas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast