Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Digging in Moldova

Article about: by Frundsberg Well, there are different rules in every country. For example in my country it is legal to dig if You have permission from the land owner (it is not prohibited to dig in histor

?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Well, there are different rules in every country. For example in my country it is legal to dig if You have permission from the land owner (it is not prohibited to dig in historical places of course or to dig out ancient stuff).

I do not find it is such a good idea to ask for "official papers" because in some countries you do not really need them. Where it all ends is that we can close this subforum because there will be no more interesting pictures. And no interesting pictures - no visitors...
    As long as everyone is following the laws and regulations of their particular country there is no problem whatsoever in their findings being posted and we will be as robust as possible to ascertain that that is the case. It isn't censorship but merely a remainder that those who operate outside the law will not be tolerated here.

So, What were the vehicle bits off then???

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6