Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

This is down as TIGER 1 , if so is it a Hatch handle or other OR Another tank ????

Article about: Please help as want to check what this is from !! Calling Panzer experts : ) mUCH APPRECIATED !!

Default This is down as TIGER 1 , if so is it a Hatch handle or other OR Another tank ????

Please help as want to check what this is from !!

Calling Panzer experts : )

mUCH APPRECIATED !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture This is down as TIGER 1 , if so is it a Hatch handle or other OR Another tank  ????   This is down as TIGER 1 , if so is it a Hatch handle or other OR Another tank  ????  

This is down as TIGER 1 , if so is it a Hatch handle or other OR Another tank  ????   This is down as TIGER 1 , if so is it a Hatch handle or other OR Another tank  ????  

This is an old thread but as its a question, I'll bump it back up.... to me the part looks familiar, I'm sure I've seen one before but cant remember.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Could it be a handle, used on the inside of the commanders early type drum hatch?

It's very similar?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture This is down as TIGER 1 , if so is it a Hatch handle or other OR Another tank  ????  

Quote by The Devil's Bank View Post
    Could it be a handle, used on the inside of the commanders early type drum hatch?

It's very similar?
    Yes, it does have a sort of latch look about it?

This is down as TIGER 1 , if so is it a Hatch handle or other OR Another tank  ????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

hello
    If the question is still relevant, then I have the exact answer.
    This is part of the mechanism for closing the driver's or radio operator's hatch Pz 4

Quote by Evgen 1983 View Post
    hello
    If the question is still relevant, then I have the exact answer.
    This is part of the mechanism for closing the driver's or radio operator's hatch Pz 4
    Yes I would agree with that, I think the orientation of the fittings is opposite for driver & radio Op but don't have info to hand.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture This is down as TIGER 1 , if so is it a Hatch handle or other OR Another tank  ????  

?

Impressive Evgen! This is "Next Level" reverse engineering on your part. I've been following your posts on the thread below even though I know little of this subject matter. Your contribution to this area of archaeology / engineering / collecting is priceless.

My Tiger I Relic collection
    Regards, Al

Always nice to see posters helping each other out with their knowledge of the mighty Panzers.

I knew it was a handle of some sort, but Evgen has got it bang on.

Good pictures too