Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Field Kitchen Lid?

Article about: I found this at a German ww2 airfield today, I guess it is ww2 and German because of the handles(I have the same on a WW2 German Food Container). What could it be?

  1. #11

    Smile Re: Field Kitchen Lid?

    Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    oil pan? for hangers
    they are also known as " drip trays " here is a picture of one...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Field Kitchen Lid?  

  2. #12

    Default Re: Field Kitchen Lid?

    Don't think it is a "drip tray/oil pan", it's more like a lid, and it is not really deep enough to be used as a drip tray.
    Best Regards

    Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Boot knife or Kitchen Knife?

    In Field Gear & Equipment
    06-15-2011, 06:33 AM
  2. The Wehrmact in my kitchen

    In Living History
    03-17-2008, 11:21 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Damn Yankee - Down
Display your banner here