Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside

Article about: Hello. I want to create an interesting topic in my opinion. On grenades (ammunition) of Two wars. First and Second World War. All munitions have been found on the Eastern Front. But it's not

Default Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside

Hello.
    I want to create an interesting topic in my opinion.
    On grenades (ammunition) of Two wars.
    First and Second World War.
    All munitions have been found on the Eastern Front.
    But it's not easy to show you photos of grenades, which are already enough on the net.
    And show you my work.
    Show you the inner world,
    this was once a formidable weapon.
    All items that will be shown in the topic.
    absolutely safe and completely demilitarized.
    All photographs of the items and their parts are mine. Taken by me.
    THIS TOPIC DOES NOT CALL ANYONE TO REPEAT THESE ACTIONS
    Without the necessary knowledge and experience, this can be dangerous for you.
    This topic was created for the purpose of gaining knowledge.
    With respect.
    P.S. If there are any inaccuracies in my text, I apologize. Technical words are difficult to translate accurately.

And so let's start with the simplest but not the least interesting.
    German ZZ igniter - 35.
    Which on the Eastern Front was used mainly on
    German mines frog
    Sprengmine 35 (SMi35, S-Mine 35, schrapnellmine 35)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside   Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside  

Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside   Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside  

German igniter ZuZZ 35 extended version ZZ 35
    Which on the Eastern Front was used mainly on
    German mines frog
    Sprengmine 35 (SMi35, S-Mine 35, schrapnellmine 35)
    and on Stockmine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside   Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside  

Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside   Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside  

Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside  

I'll continue a little later.
    with respect.

Hello.
    I continue.
    RKKA universal fuse
    MUV (mine universal fuse)

DZ-35
    The Druckzunder 35 push action igniter was designed to equip various kinds of mines, both anti-tank and anti-personnel.

Hello.
    I will add a few more of my works.
    German S.Mi.35 igniter
    Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside

gewehr sprenggranate 30 (g. sprgr. 30)
    Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside

?

Thank you very much ,
    I have most of these in my collection but no cut down see through sections .
    Love your work , Excellent !
    Cheers Rick

?

Id love to know if you have done a T.Mi.Z.35 Anti Tank mine fuse.
    Cheers Rick

Attachment 1485476

Attachment 1485477

Attachment 1485478

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast