Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

an incredible WW1 ground digged find!!!!!!!

Article about: Sadly Frenchy,i had a Pm from him a couple of minutes ago,and he's going right and straight in the wall...Paranoia i think... So i do confirm:these helmets are no longer for sale,too risky f

Default Re: an incredible WW1 ground digged find!!!!!!!

John,i only see tin everywhere in the pics.Do you mean the tin helmet-shaped,the tin cannister-shaped???(french garlic-flavored humour...)
    Seriously,the guy digged out,gas masks,cannisters,helmets,flasks,and some more rubbish.I have trouble to join him tonight to collect some infos more,because he's having a bad moment on the french forum,due to the fact he's selling his finds,and this seems to be forbidden there...Frog's hypocrisists...

Hello-stuff may have been dumped and buried due to chemical warfare contamination 'poison gas'-can't think why anyone would bury it otherwise if it was still serviceable or recyclable.

Lightgow,if i'm correct,this stuff was found after the reading of a letter,in wich a french soldier was writting about a dump full of prisonners equipement.But as i wrote before i can not access the owner tonight,so as soon as i have complements ,i post them.

Very nice! Jim G.

?

Seb , i nearly fell off the sofa when i saw that lot, especially the ear cut out, thats worth the dig all on its own, cant understand the reasoning behind your compatriots disgust over selling them, unless its jealously, i can only imagine how he felt when he found them

Incredible indeed, amazing find

Amazing find!!!

?

Wow incredible find! I think the holes like that in Russia is empty at least for 20 years ago. Can you post more pictures, we all would like to see more.
    Also awesome condition!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Dear Gentlemen,i'm afraid these could be the only pics of this find
    The owner of the helmets,may be gone nut after calculating how many euros he could earn,is becoming ultra-arrogant and quasi-violent with the other members of the forum.
    As i had a "good " feeling with him,i think he will contact me again,but today,i say to you,i will not advise you to keep on buying these helmets cause i cannot guarantee his acts .
    I'm quite sure he 's about to be fired from the forum.An example of his strangeness:i asked him 10 times his E-mail adress,in order to transmitt it to the ones here,interested in buying.I'm sure he thinks it's a trap,cause french police sometimes uses this hint to catch black diggers...I'm no seller,just a guy very glad to help people to connect together
    And here...Things are not clear now,so you'd better have to forget about these relics...
    Let me apologize once again,i'm sorry i made you dream.But all this is the seller's fault.

I was reading the thread from start and wasn't even attempting to ask if there were a chance to buy cause first i would not be able to afford it for sure and second my little finger told me he would be going crazy about that as soon as he realize what he could make out of it . I just hope he will come back on earth soon and realize money isn't everything . Good luck to him with his nice finds .

Frenchy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast