Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

metal detecting in France

Article about: One man was arrested in februar 2014 by the police, in his car, many old coins, in his house, the same. First judgment : He must pay to the custom 200.000€, of course, all he had is now gras

Default metal detecting in France

One man was arrested in februar 2014 by the police, in his car, many old coins, in his house, the same.
    First judgment : He must pay to the custom 200.000€, of course, all he had is now grasped : Roman coins...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Un viticulteur condamné à 197.235 euros d'amende pour pillage archéologique - LExpress.fr

It's a message to all looters. And now the police is looking on ebay...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Thanks for posting this , it reenforces if you operate outside the law you will pay the penalty !!

Yes, I think it's for the others excavators(?), if he 2300 old coins, jewels, bracelets, it's a big problem. Some items are coming from old tombs.

ouch! that will hurt.

?

YES!!

Wonderful wonderful, absolutly wonderful news.

A friend of me tell he has a little plane, one ULM in French. to know where to go.

whats wrong with a little metal detecting if you dont touch graves and leave the ground the same as you found it ! if you look after your find , you are saving it from turning in to rust !! i love detecting and its a great shame we are treated as looters , it's a great hobby and real fun looking for history in the ground !!

?

Quote by model40 View Post
    whats wrong with a little metal detecting if you dont touch graves and leave the ground the same as you found it ! if you look after your find , you are saving it from turning in to rust !! i love detecting and its a great shame we are treated as looters , it's a great hobby and real fun looking for history in the ground !!
    If you dont understand why this indiviual got into problems with the law, then i see no reason for trying to explain to you how much damage some of these detectorists are doing to your countrys history.

And you know perfectly well he was NOT salvaging iron.

Yes i know what i am talking about.

Quote by model40 View Post
    Ooh dear .......... I sees ah bit ah trouble brewing up 'ere I do!!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast