New finds. PTRD and Maxim MG

Article about: Thanks a lot Ade Another good pointer. Lars

?

Default Re: New finds. PTRD and Maxim MG

Thanks a lot Ade Another good pointer.

Lars

?

Here is some digits, that might give you and idea. The dug-ups usually go in postSU for 35-50% of deacts price. Depend on overall condition and rarity of the item.

There was two relic Maxims at War and Peace show last year. one was mangle and twisted at £50, the other complete and in fair-ish condition £100.

Mouse

With a little history attached to these relics im sure you the value could be a little higher. relic aircraft mgs in the uk, with history have a value around £200-500 depending on condition, i have mg15, browning303,browning .50,mg81 all been valued at that price. recently i sold a relic mg42 in lovely relic condition for £550.00
    Rifles such as mauser/enfield 303 etc go for much less but i have seen very good relics still with origional wood attached go for over £150.00. relic pistols fetch between £50-£300 depending on models and condition, iv been offered £300.00 for my ww1 navy luger.
    Some of these prices may seem a high but the market and interest is probably at its highest, prices in the usa for relics is considerably higher!

I personally would rather a relic that has both history and character after laying on a battlefield/crash site unmolested for years , over buying a pristine showpiece that has been cut shut stamped and welded by the authorities.... Yes, relics also can get deactivated but the authorities show a little more intellegence, sometimes just a small cut or weld in the barrel..

Nice deko Maxim is around 500 euro and PTRD is a little bit more. With all documents and in almost mint condition. In Latvian and Estonian militaria fairs price of such relics can be around 100 euro each and i'm still not sure if somebody wants to buy them. As they are not officially deactivated you can have also problems with police. I belive it is the same in Russia.

?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Nice deko Maxim is around 500 euro and PTRD is a little bit more. With all documents and in almost mint condition. In Latvian and Estonian militaria fairs price of such relics can be around 100 euro each and i'm still not sure if somebody wants to buy them. As they are not officially deactivated you can have also problems with police. I belive it is the same in Russia.
    Yes. Technically they are not deactivated. It's funny they are sp cheap in the EU. I have found out they are quite a bit more worth here. PTRD has no bolt though, but still not drilled and welded. One can claim they are self-deactivated They will of course have to be deac unless somebody with a permit here want's it.

Well, in Russia actually many deko weapons cost more than in EU (Germany and Austria). And I mean the Soviet weapons. So it will be much cheaper to buy from Germany but I belive You will have a real problem to import it to Russia.

?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Well, in Russia actually many deko weapons cost more than in EU (Germany and Austria). And I mean the Soviet weapons. So it will be much cheaper to buy from Germany but I belive You will have a real problem to import it to Russia.
    You are most likely right. I know though that it is possible to export deac weapons and replicas, but Russian customs is a story of it's own... I have no idea how to import a deko weapon here. As far as iknow it's the army whom takes care of the customs here. They don't get payed much money.

how much for the maxem

love to get the maxem,,how much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast