Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Pacific Theater - Relics and Battlefields from the Marianas Campaign

Article about: Hello friends, First forum post - I hope this is the right area. I've recently moved to the Marianas Islands in the Western Pacific, and for the first time ever have an opportunity to pick o

Default Re: Pacific Theater - Relics and Battlefields from the Marianas Campaign

Really like the place and the photos, thanks for sharing.

Hawaii
    ?

Default Re: Pacific Theater - Relics and Battlefields from the Marianas Campaign

Someone already posted some pictures of one of the Sherman tanks that was disabled during the beach assault of Saipan. I originally went to Saipan from my base of operations here in Japan in order to film a few aircraft including a US PBY and a Japanese amphibian. Unfortunately I fell ill but so diving was not an option instead I extensively filmed the Sherman and it's guardian, an aggressive little fish who has absolutely no fear. I hope you enjoy. My hope is to eventually film numerous of these sites throughout the pacific to draw attention to the preservation of such relics of history and to allow those that are curious but may not have access to such sites to see such amazing pieces of history and valor.

Totally awesome!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5