Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

relic german helmet 2.

Article about: Hi, Sorry the last page has,nt worked for some reason, This is a relic helmet that i was told the decal was fake, the decal is no different to the other decals on my relic helmets, and it ha

Default relic german helmet 2.

Hi,
    Sorry the last page has,nt worked for some reason, This is a relic helmet that i was told the decal was fake, the decal is no different to the other decals on my relic helmets, and it has been there since day one.
    you will see that it has been scratched off as it is illegal to have items with nazi signs on in germany. but you will have to make your own minds up.
    panzer 3 dave.

Default Re: relic german helmet 2.

Not sure if it's the real deal or not,it looks good. But my mind is made up that that is a stupid law to desecrate a historical item for PC. Couldn't you just keep it locked up or put tape over the Swastika?

Default Re: relic german helmet 2.

Hi,
    I know it is as real as the day it was issued, as i know the guy who dug it.
    it is just that i thought i would let people see it, as it was a member who said he thinks its fake. There was an order for the 42 patt helmet not to have decals on i think about 43, except for the elite units, so i know it is ok.
    dave.