Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Relic Lugers Anyone ?

Article about: Hi I was wondering if anyone had any relic Lugers they could share a photo of ? I just missed buying a relic top half section on Ebay the other day ( so annoyed, my own fault, if you won and

Default Relic Lugers Anyone ?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had any relic Lugers they could share a photo of ? I just missed buying a relic top half section on Ebay the other day ( so annoyed, my own fault, if you won and are reading this please PM me ) and would love to see what you guys have. And of course if anyone is thinking of selling one please let me know via PM. Doesn`t have to be complete, would love to see whatever, just interested to see whats out there !
    Thanks all

This is the one I bought from jacobs in Cardiff many years ago.

What sort of money did the other one sell for?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relic Lugers Anyone ?   Relic Lugers Anyone ?  

Relic Lugers Anyone ?   Relic Lugers Anyone ?  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Jerry

Thanks for posting the pics, thats a stunner, Im jealous ! Especially from Jacobs, thats a favourite place of mine to go. Sean upstairs always has great stuff. Maybe we've both been there & didnt realise ! Can you see any markings on yours, WW1 or 2 ?
    The top half section on Ebay was buy it now for £200 or best offer, went for 180 in the end.
    Thanks again Jerry, if you ever decide to sell please let me know, especially if you are local !
    All the best

?

it looks like that it was AT GROUNG ZERO!!! when the blast went off???

its a WWII from Normandy, dated 1939, maker marked /42
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relic Lugers Anyone ?   Relic Lugers Anyone ?  

Regards,

Jerry

Thanks Jerry, really nice example and great you can see the date and maker.
    Cheers

Hi Jerry / All
    If you were curious about the price of a semi complete example similar to yours, maybe a little better , saw one last year at the War & Peace show for sale with a £400 price tag ! And it sold !
    Cheers

Ryo
    ?

Just curious, what happens if you find a working firearm from a dig.. Is there some rules you have to follow?

I would assume that any firearm found on a dig would not be working, certainly most metal objects I have excavated over the years would not work, though in special circumstances the preservation in a bog or other anaerobic environment might change that or it they had been carefully wrapped and oiled, but never seen anything like that in my 25 years as an archaeologist.
    Regards,

Jerry

Suprised Ebay allowed such an item even as a relic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast